Figured out a work around for my FL Studio problem, so obvious I felt like an idiot for not solving it sooner!
Anyway, just recorded this cover of Vacuity by Gojira, been practising it for absolutely ages. I made a few mistakes so I may rerecord this at a later date. Most importantly I recorded this in the correct key! I finally got one of my other guitars out of storage, it’s tuned to drop C but it’s a pretty crappy guitar so it doesn’t sound as good as it should.
I recorded both guitar parts in two takes each, I couldn’t seem to get the tempo change right, it seems to come out of no where and I was playing without a metronome (for obvious reasons!) so I started a second recording going into that change. Still doesn’t sound good <_<
Anyway, enjoy! I want to record vocals for this at some point, that’ll be “fun”.Played 11 times.